Growing up in Austin, TX I was surrounded by what seemed to be everything imaginable except golf. I was deeply involved in sports and golf was not on the list.
–Barton Hills Elementary Eagles (soccer, baseball, basketball, flag football…no golf)
–Martin Jr High Eagles (football, basketball….no golf)
–Austin High School Maroons (football….taste of golf one day after a meal @ Kreuz Meat Market in Lockhart)
–Austin College Kangaroos in Sherman, TX (football…began golfing Tanglewood Resort, Denison Country Club, and Woodlawn Country Club)
Now with my football career over
and my printing and promotional career going on a strong 8th year
I have replaced all sports with golf. So for 8 years now my life has been consumed of family, printing, and golf.
Allow me to assist in your next company’s golf tournament. We can sit down together in person, over the phone, or on the course to discuss the best products that will allow your participants to go home feeling special. I have been doing this a long time and understand what works and what doesn’t.
Bonus Top 10 Best Courses Played
1. Diamond Creek Club Banner Elk, NC
2. We-Ko-Pa Saguaro Course outside of Scottsdale, AZ
3. Linville Country Club Linville, NC
4. Escondido near Horseshoe Bay
5. Austin Golf Club outside of Austin, TX
6. Barton Creek Country Club Fazio Foothills outside of Austin, TX
7. Keystone Ranch Course Keystone, CO
8. Grayhawk Raptor Course Scottsdale, AZ
9. Cowboys Golf Club Grapevine, TX
10. Austin Country Club
***Honorable Mention: Pine Dunes in Frankston, TX/ Field of Dreams in Tool, TX
Seek the greens, hit the greens. Incredible Hulk would appreciate it. He’s GREEN.
SVP of Sales
The Odee Company